Grants Awarded 2022-2023
The Parish Council has awarded the following grants for the financial year 2022-2023.
Financial Grants awarded by the Parish Council.
- The Henderson Hub – £20,000 for the purpose of supporting the operating of the hall as a community resource.
Financial Grants awarded by the Parish Council’s Finance and Administration Committee.
- Citizens Advice Service in Three Rivers – £2,500 to support the costs of engaging a sickness and disability case worker at the Abbots Langley Branch.
- Watford Lions Club (CIO) – £2,000 for the purpose of supporting the Abbots Langley Carnival and Firework Display.
- St Lawrence’s Church – £3,000 to support the costs of maintenance of the churchyard maintenance and maintaining the environment.
- St Paul’s Church Langleybury – £1,500 to support the costs of maintenance and improvement of the churchyard.
- Abbots Improvement Group (AIMs) – £500 to support the cost of plantings, fertilisers and other materials for community gardening projects.
Small Grants (£250 or less) awarded in 2022-2023.
- Furtherfield Residents Association – £250 to support the cost of a planter, plants, soil and other materials for the installation of a Queen’s Platinum Jubilee community planter.
- Abbots Langley Youth Football Club
£250 to support the purchase of training kits for the team.
- Abbots Langley Carers Network
£250 to fund two respite activities in November 2022 and February 2023 for carers in our community.
- Bedmond Bells Women’s Institute
£250 towards the cost of purchasing and installing a new notice board for sharing information with the community.
All grants are awarded under The General Power of Competence, Localism Act 2011 Sec 1. (1) to which the Parish Council has resolved it is entitled to use.